You can’t use up creativity.
The more you use, the more you have.
As a follow-up to last week’s post about creativity, here is an affirmation you can use to help keep your creative spark alive. Using affirmations will improve your self-talk and enhance how you feel about yourself.
First, let’s check in with ourselves. Here are a few questions to contemplate. Journal the questions and your first response answers if you use a daily journal. Or, think about starting a journal.
1. Do I often feel that my ideas are not good enough to share with others?
2. Do I encourage other people to think outside the box? How?
3. How does it feel when my creativity leads to recognition?
Affirmation: I Embrace My Creative Spark
I embrace my creativity and my creative spark.
I love being in creative spaces.
I love the feeling of having some control over what comes out of my inner creativity.
I embrace my natural abilities to make something new.
I feel mentally revived and emotionally secure when I am able to create.
Designing and conceptualizing keep my mind growing and allow me to see what a wonderfully made being I am.
When I look at my creations I feel pride, especially when others let me know how they have been touched by them.
Creativity sparks evolution and enables positive changes.
I love thinking outside the box and pushing boundaries.
I know that I am capable of so much more, and I enjoy delving into those possibilities.
I embrace my inborn ability to express myself through what I develop.
Today, I commit to being creative in more aspects of my life.
I love the newness that creativity brings and the excitement that follows each new beginning.
My goal is to do what I can to make a little piece of my world evolve continuously.
How to Use Affirmations:
- Use part of this or all of it. One sentence, a few phrases, whatever speaks to you.
- Write (or type) it out on a separate piece of paper.
- Tape it to the mirror in which you spend the most amount of time.
- Also, make a smaller version to have with you throughout the day –
- carry in your wallet
- tape to the back of your personal phone
- put it on your desk near your work phone
- put it on your dashboard
- Use it as a bookmark for the book you are currently reading
- Recite it at least once daily out loud.
- The more you say it to yourself, the more your subconscious self will believe it.
Let me know how it works for you.
We will talk more about affirmations in the future. Or, if you are curious about some we have shared in the past, just check in the search box.