If we have no peace,
it is because we have forgotten that
we belong to each other.
This purpose of this blog can be summed up in a single word:
Welcome to my blog.
I am Martina McGowan, the mother of 2, and the Ma-mere (grandmother) of 3. I am a Chief Medical officer at an FQHC (Federally Qualified Health Center), a Gynecologist, a writer, minister, coach, blogger, and an artist.
I have been teaching, mentoring, supporting and coaching people for over 30 years. I help people transform their lives; some physically, many mentally. I am a coach’s coach, and a life-long learner.
I am student of life, people, the Bible, and more than that, I am a seeker of knowledge, wisdom and truth, blessed with a discerning spirit and a lot of common sense.
My hopes for this blog are many:
1.To share my obsession with creating and being a catalyst in the transformational change of organizations and in people’s personal and professional live.
2. To provide a place to organize my thoughts and to become more intentional in how I proceed in the world, as well as to help you do the same.
3. To provide a record of the lessons and valuable insights I have learned over the course of my life, and to teach and share with others. On a more personal note, perhaps one day my children and / or grandchildren may find some value in these lessons and share them with their offspring, friends and workmates.
4. To share and collaborate with a community of like-minded people, so that we can continue to learn with and from each other as we each continue to be blessings in the lives of others. I firmly believe that we are blessed so that we may be a blessing to someone else! We walk in the Light so that we may share the Light.
5. To build community.
I am here to help you answer a few main questions:
- How do I apply life’s lessons to my current set of circumstances and situations?
- Where can I find real help for what’s happening in my life and work right now?
- What are the next actionable and do-able steps that I can take to move my life in the direction I wish to go?
Please join me as a participant, colleague and co-laborer in this journey by suggesting topics, sharing content and insights, commenting, providing me with honest feedback, and digging a little deeper to answer the questions we pose to each other, and to ourselves.
Follow Me on Social Media:
About Me Page: http://about.me/MartinaMcGowan
FaceBook: Martina McGowan
LinkedIn: Martina McGowan, MD
Quora: Martina McGowan
HealthTap: Dr. Martina McGowan
I am available for teaching, speaking, writing.
Please feel free to contact me at: email@example.com teaching, speaking and writing engagements.
May our time together be richly blessed.
Peace and Grace,
(Martina McGowan, MD)