Many people never reach of level of accomplishment that they dreamt of, mostly because of thinking “small.”
Thinking on a grander scheme requires thicker skin. If our plans are significant, we will come across many people who will do and say things that can be discouraging to us. Those who wish to achieve in life must face this challenge almost daily. There are only two ways to deal with the naysayers. We can learn to ignore them or we can learn to keep more of our plans to ourselves.
View Life Grander…
1. Think about what happens if you do think bigger.
- Many of the things we regret most in life are the things we did not do.
- Take a few moments and think about how you will feel if you never even try.
- Sometimes pain is a great motivator. How much pain will you feel if you do not step up and take action today?
2. Choose to shine.
- We are each more creative than we ever realize.
- Watch young child at play, especially alone.
- This creative ability still exists within us.
- However, as adults, most of us have learned to stifle or ignore it.
- This may prove to be your greatest strength. Let it out!
3. Step out of that little comfort zone.
- If what we are doing is not making us feel at least a bit uncomfortable, it is not big enough.
- If there is a part of each day in which you feel a little distressed, then you are probably already doing this. If you have already embarked on this journey “outside,” then it will not take much to push yourself to the next level.
- Learning to deal with discomfort is an important part of achieving new things.
- If we have enough motivation, anything is possible.
- Learning to bring that discomfort into alignment with our goals through healthy means is a invaluable skill.
4. Be guided by your emotions.
- You will know that you are on to something significant when you feel overwhelmed with positive emotion.
- Keep thinking until you come up with an idea that truly moves your spirit.
- Then keep thinking and see if you can push that envelop a bit more.
- Like most adults, you have probably become too logical and practical in how you view life.
- But, that capability to do the things that truly excite you is still alive.
- What do you really want to do?
- What excites you?
5. Spend time each day thinking.
- Make it a habit to spend a few minutes every day coming up with great ideas.
- If you already have your great idea, spend the time developing ways to help it become a reality. Keep improving your plan.
- Build this into your daily routine.
- One possibility is to go to bed 10 minutes earlier and spend 30 minutes letting your imagination run wild before you drift off to sleep.
Way too many of us think too small.
We grossly underestimate ourselves and our capabilities, when we should be focusing on our capacity.
We worry about failure.
We worry about being too successful.
The world needs our big ideas, and we must think bigger to realize our ultimate potential for our own sake, as well.
Think big and live a life that is more exciting and more fruitful.
Think big and reach the end of this life with fewer regrets!