Better pass boldly into that other world,
in the full glory of some passion,
than fade and wither dismally with age.
Finding, following and fueling your passion brings you personal power and awakens you to the beauty of the world. It leads you to the heart of your spiritual journey as it changes your thoughts, perceptions, and feelings. Finding your passion does not promise that you will have an easy life, but rather a rich and lush life open to hopes and possibility.
1. Speak your truths clearly. To find your passion you must speak your truths and prepare yourself for new adventures. You must know what really matter to you? What really makes you happy? Know the things you do best and what makes you feel complete.
2. Be open for support. You must also keep in mind that you are not an isolated being. You cannot do very thing by yourself. You need the support of your family, friends and a positive-minded social circle that will help you reach your goals.
3. Open up your senses. When you open up your senses, you can truly experience the blessings that you already have and you will feel more peaceful and serene. This allows you to be more patient and to be continually reminded of the cycle of nature. When you experience this you become more positive and calmer.
4. Give yourself a time for pleasure. Waking up in the morning away from your busy schedule and having the freedom to do the things that brings you pleasure, is a blessing that should not be overlooked nor taken for granted. To find your passion you must allow yourself some time for pleasure. For many people, taking advantage of some of life’s pleasures induces guilt. They are concerned that it is not productive and may hinder them from getting important things accomplished. It is all a mater of opinion and perspective. Gentle pleasures are good for your health and are productive. By allowing yourself some down-time for pleasure you actually can become more focused and passionate in your job.
5. Liberate yourself. A person who finds her passion is a truly wise person. Doing a work that reflects your personality and values promises you life-term happiness and contentment. It is easier and much more liberating when we accept who we are and we allow other people to accept us too. The human psyche is a holistic system. To try to numb one part of your being is to numb the rest and create constant internal struggle.
6. Feed yourself with affirmations. Affirmations are important in finding your passion in life. These will help you feel secure and fuel your optimism about reaching your goals. A lot of people don’t make it to their destinations or goals because of fear of failure. Its OK to allow yourself to get upset about some downturns but you must constantly remind yourself to pull yourself together and get on track again. Some people may try to influence you into thinking negatively. It’s not always easy to shut them out of your life. But you must continue to practice blocking the negative energies that they bring into your life. It will help you keep your sanity.
Finding your passion is an endless and glorious song. When you do the things that you are passionate about you allow your life to flourish. You let yourself connect to everything that you are – mind, heart, body, and spirit. You are made stronger by facing your challenges. You become better because you are reinforced by being able to do some of the things that you truly love. You feel more alive, positive, self-respecting, and determined. You live your life with confidence and high morale. And you feel like you are contributing to the goodness and positivity of all the people in your life.